Error pages are the pages displayed when a user tries to access a location on your site and encountered an error. There are many different types of errors, the most common ones are:
- 301 - The page has been moved Permanently
- 401 - The user does not have permission to view the file/directory.
- 404 - The page could not be found (bad URL).
- 500 - One of your scripts is not functioning properly, and is returning an Internal Server Error.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Cron jobs are routines that execute a script on any given interval. For instance, you may have a...
Network Tools enables you to query a domain and retreieve relevant information about that domain....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Cron Jobs" icon under the "Advanced" category....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution